Perfect skin: The top 8 ways to achieve great skin and look younger
30 Apr 2017
Perfect skin, a radiant complexion, and flawless skin are what we all strive for. But, never has anything seemed harder than it sounds. Here are our top eight ways to help you achieve the flawless complexion you desire.
Perfect skin must have products
1. Retinol, Retinyl, and Retinaldehyde are still considered the gold standard for topical applications when it comes to fighting effects of ageing. It increases skin cell turnover that yields fresh, youthful skin cells, it exfoliates the dead cell layer that produces rough spots and increases the moisture content of your skin.
2. Alpha hydroxy acid and Salicylic Acid are the best ingredients to look for in your cleansers. They help to exfoliate dead skin cells and boost the skin’s natural radiance.
3. Hyaluronic acid and other hydrators. There’s no second-guessing the role that proper hydration plays when it comes to your skin. Hydration, both internally and externally, is important, and without it, the skin lacks plumpness and looks dry and wrinkled.
4. Sunscreen, the sun is the skin’s worst enemy. Besides leaving skin dry and spotted, it increases the risk for skin cancers. Sun also results in the skin ageing prematurely.
5. Antioxidants such as ferulic acid, vitamin B3, and vitamin c all help to fight the effects of heavy metals and pollutants. Antioxidants allow the skin to breathe and also help maintain a radiant complexion.
6. Exfoliation is crucial for healthy skin functioning. Without it, skin cells build up on the surface of the skin, making the skin look dull and dry. Give your skin a fresh radiance and glow by exfoliating with a professional microdermabrasion treatment. Tiny crystals literally sandblast dead and dull skin to tone, minimise pores and smooth the skin.
7. Laser treatments a few times a year can really help to reset your skin. Lasers vary in intensity and application, however, all of them to minimise fine lines, improve skin imperfections, scars and reduce pore size.
8. Antiwrinkle injectables, also known as neurotoxins or neuromodulators. These injectables can be used to minimise existing wrinkles and with fillers, they can plump up areas need a little volume. Wrinkles can age your appearance and make your skin look dull and weathered. But one of the easiest, and quickest, ways to get rid of them is with injections of neuromodulators.
No matter what your budget by simply planning for a few regular treatments and looking for the right ingredients you can achieve perfect skin.