Brain Health And Why You Need Gym For The Brain
30 Mar 2017
Your brain is central to everything; from how easily you remember to how fast you complete tasks and extending to how quickly you solve problems.
Health and nutrition for your mind
Here is why healthy nutrition is vital for mental health and acuity
– A poor diet that consists of processed foods, fast food, and TV-dinners is very low in nutrition.
– A diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates can upset blood sugar and insulin levels.
– A diet high in inflammatory foods such as grains (wheat), sugar, dairy and processed foods can lead to inflammatory responses in the brain.
– Food additives such as monosodium glutamate (MSG), tartrazine, artificial colourants and artificial sweeteners can interfere with neurotransmitters, causing hyperactivity and lack of concentration, and can also lead to degeneration.
– A diet low in healthy fats (such as omega three oils and saturated fat from vegetable origin) can result in a decline in mental sharpness.
Is your brain being stretched?
If you are in need any of the following, it’s time your brain gets a work out:
– Quicker processing and responses
– Improved memory
– Better attention span
– Improved problem solving
Try the unique ‘Brain Mapping’ technique using cutting-edge research and state of the art technology, also know as neurofeedback. So what is this neurofeedback?
“Neurofeedback is the direct training of brain function, by which the brain learns to function more efficiently. We observe the brain in action from moment to moment. We show that information back to the person. And we reward the brain for changing its own activity to more appropriate patterns. This is a gradual learning process.” – EEG Info
In conclusion, Brain Trainer ensures that its protocols provide the maximum benefit for your long term cognitive health because of it being a form of brain gym.